I Bid You Adieu - Ch. 10

Omg, 6 chapters update. Thank you so much for the massive update!

Dex-chan lover
o-o i like zion, but at the same time.... He's weird
Also, did she forget about the engagement breaking? Like... um
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the update. Zion is so cute 🤧

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the updates!!!
i mean i know women say that they like loyal men but this... this is just dark sided...

Yay I appreciate the update! I've started buying the chapters through tappy toons but it takes so long for the chapters to be available! I'm glad I can read ahead so I know what's coming!

Thanks for the updates! I’m really sad you’re dropping this though because paying to read on Tappytoon isn’t really an option for me right now...

Dex-chan lover
so it's stockholm syndrome with wolf pack mentality. Wow. That's horrible.
And he probably hates humans in general not her. Since it was humans that killed his pack/family.

eh... this story doesn't have much of hook other than the reverse harem of blind fools.

Ah, well, I guess this is it... Thanks for the mass release and for the hard work 😉

Thank you for your efforts! 😊

Why do I get the feeling that all of the men don't actually want to break ties with her for whatever reason, despite her treating them like she did?

😄So I see you 'Wish to Say Farewell' Seven Deadly Sins Scans lol. Thanks for everything! Loved this series 😄

Omg, this is so sad huhuhuhuh. I'll badly miss this series and your translations.

I cri.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful series.

Till we meet again huhu

Well at least it Tappy. It's super easy to get points there compared to the other places. It'll be buying the chapters there.

Anyway, thanks for the translating.

Users who are viewing this thread