I Bid You Adieu - Ch. 10

thank you for your work until now...and HAHAHA aine's unknowingly changing her forced harem into a volunteer harem what a boss

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this far!! I’m excited to see where this series will go 😁

Awww, Zion is so cute! On the other hand, I remember that this was a problem after the emancipation of slaves, that the freed slaves didn't know what they could do other than what they had been trained for their entire lives, so many continued doing working for their old masters.

uwaahh i like this guy zion a lot ;;-;; maybe he’ll be her knight/bodyguard or something haha, sad that this won’t be continued ahh

I just discovered this story today and now is gone, lol. ): I hope this won't be too expensive since I was getting interested, still tnks guys únù

Man, fuck tappytoons, seriously

Some people here are so warped. I'm so thankful for these fan translations (seriously great job) AND I'm thankful the author will now get a cut. And I'm thankful to Tappytoons that's making that possible for them.

Double-page supporter
Oho, wow, I don't think I can choose which ship I prefer. Honestly, I feel like they're all in love with her for real and just never had any hope of her loving them back, and so allowed themselves to be strung along. But this is a really good set up.

Thanks for the sudden influx of chapters! Loving this story. :D

Supporter
Tappytoon's machine translations with no quality control don't count as english though.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapters
its bad its dropped... tappytoon is just piece of shit
--------------
it really isnt as planned, i bet any of them let her be 😅

Ugh, Tappytoon. I can't comment on their translation quality, but I can say that their image quality sucks. For some reason they decided saving everything in jpg 50 was a great idea.

Dex-chan lover
Someone should really still keep translating this, Tappytoons is mehhhh. I mean, do support the official release, but it'd be better if this was continued.

Also, with your massive dump of chapters, how many of these have been done and you've just been sitting on/waiting? :p I see this happen a lot from translation groups. A thing gets officially released or another group starts doing it so they mass drop. Is this common practice to just sit on translated stuff? Why not release asap? Or is there more I'm missing? hmmm

Regardless, thanks for all the work up to now. I really hope someone continues fan translating, cause, yea.... I'm still not a huge fan of them entirely, but I would still say support the official release just so the authors/artists get their fair share for work.

Well, it was okay while it lasted. Thanks for hard work! Hope you guys get another manhwas to work on.

Also, I don't know why you guys need to shit in Tappytoon quality (which is better than most of the other official sites - yes, I even count that it's better than Line Webtoon) every time they buy new manhwa to be officially published instead of just saying that you don't want to pay for the author works and move on.

Be honest instead of whining every time and inventing lies about how they are machine translating their work - like you don't see how close their translations are from the original works? Or you think those names in the end are merely decorative? Seriously, you guys are unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread