I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 23 - It's Because I Really Love Him

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fffffffffffffffffff HAHAHAHA spare her so we can get back with the pure pure stuff. Thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
This was such a sudden switch lol from them confirming their feelings to fucking to being like a newlywed couple to suddenly get this cat saying he can't love her back lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Wow... it's actually difficult to put into words how dumb that is. Even if it's a test, it's still incredibly dumb.

hmmmmmmmmm not a fan of this sudden 4-pages-a-pop plot development

the cliffhangers just make it very choppy

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming this ends with the cat trying to eat her love and then flipping out and stopping because it's too much love for her to handle.

Group Leader
See you in 3 weeks when we all forget about it and get super annoyed by the story again

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties Yeah. The cat would need to be as dumb as a drug addict to hurt Nono and still hope to keep living in Yuuki's apartment. That being said, cats aren't the most intelligent creatures in the world, but they are still smart enough, and that's no ordinary cat either.

Users who are viewing this thread