I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 34 - Are You Flirting Again?!

Dex-chan lover
Mike needs to grow a new tail. I bet that would increase her catalytic power significantly.

Supporter
Every chapter I feel worse for Mike. Nono has got to figure a way to siphon some before they have a dead cat.

This gonna have a BAD ending when Mike-chan finally gonna snapped 💀.

Dex-chan lover
kats getting major karmic lashback for being a shithead

Dex-chan lover
Bois, at this point (if you follow the artist twitter) Mike in human form is just even fatter that in cat form, at least the first one

MD@Home
Alright, question...did it ever explain about this corrupted energy he has?
Is it, if he has sex, he dies because I thought it was the other way around unless it was a Succubus Queen

Aggregator gang
@czarisyn nah he doesn't die there's a doujinshi by the author of what happens after this which is canon i think where he's fine afterward. He just exudes so much pure sexual energy and has dumb high sex drive & stamina.

Dex-chan lover
@czarisyn best I can gather is he's a sexual nuke, toxic fallout included. The doujin seems more alternate outcome than sequel at this point.

That said, no, the libido/energy or whatever it is has not been explained. Weaponized to break a succubus' charm spell and make her cream/wet herself in terror, yes.

Lmao oh mike, definitely need to find a way other than absorbing then energy cuz everything they do is going to be flirting

Users who are viewing this thread