I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
@Emanresu Thank you for that one-- it came across kind of weird, since I read the existing translation as "He's got limitless stamina, so anybody he has sex with will die of exhaustion before he stops." 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Mentioning a blood relation the succubus queen raises a lot of red flags plot wise, but stay fluffy.

Double-page supporter
man this Translation need some proofreader

im like ??? and gotta read the chapter for 3 times

thanks for explanation @Emanresu

Aggregator gang
Its cute.. But I dont really get the picture of whats going on.. But hes happy shes taking care of him. Thats good :).

They mentioned a succubus Queen.. I wonder if she will appear and try to break them up lol. A loli succubus queen ^_~

Odds are she's the succubus queen daughter. Kicked out 'cause succubus only like males not females. Like reverse mormonism, get all the wives and have all the daughters you want but kick out all the sons.

Dex-chan lover
come-aboard-to-the-never-ending-feel-train_fb_1993107.jpg

horrible TL
Has anyone ever been as far as to want duwang energy within your people angry, why? Touch woman no!
-then he cried

Group Leader
Hi, I'll be involved with proofreading and quality checking next time. Should be a little better.

Sorry, haven't been involved with Striptease releases for a bit. Fixing the chapter in an hour.

Group Leader
Apologies for the shit translation this time, I'll do my best to make it better next time. m(_ _)m

Users who are viewing this thread