I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually kinda annoyed by these "wholesome relationships without sex" it's like saying that somehow a wholesome romance and having loving sex with your partner are impossible things to put together. It just feels like "sex is icky and evil".

esp

Did somebody leak his medical info or does he leak a creepy aura?

I'm confused. What does it mean that he has corrupted energy? Like he has a strong sex drive or something?

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps she has no control of how much energy she absorbs from her partners, and she goes the opposite extreme and starves herself to the point of fatigue and lethargy.

Almost as if she's the perfect soulmate "Succubus Queen", for his "Incubus King" death by snu-snu energy.😈

Dex-chan lover
I'm also full of dark energy. When I pee pee, the color is dark. Opp's I made a typo. I meant corrupt energy. When I pee pee, the pee pee embezzles little bit of money from my bank account.

Group Leader
That is straight up the most gangster doctor I’ve ever seen.

Spitting hard truth yo.

So does he have a form of super aids where instead of killing him it kills whoever he fucks?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol don't think the story needed the "corrupted energies" plot for a reason he can't get laid. "Your pats are the fucking best" was hilarious though

Dex-chan lover
Oh... that's why women stay far away from him, he's a walking time bomb with his seed as the detonator.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand his diagnosis / problem. What's corrupted energy? Is he so horny he needs a succubus queen to satisfy him? Is a succubus queen's sexual energy the only thing that could trump his corrupted energy long enough to have sex with him? What does it mean "you can have sex as much as you want until your partner dies?" Would sex cause the partner's death via disease, or does he have so much energy he'd kill his partner, or what?

Double-page supporter
@pajamawolfie He mentioned in the previous chapter that he's fine with her taking his energy cause he has a ton of it, so my guess is he has way too much of the energy that a succubus needs to the point where it's overflowing and a regular succubus can't handle the amount he gives off, maybe even to the point where prolonged exposure to his energy has the potential to kill a normal succubus. Also, it's very likely that he has an absurd amount of stamina in bed considering what the doctor said, but given he has stated he's never been with a girl before we don't know the actual details of that particular side of the situation. This, of course, begs the question: why would human girls shun him? I mean, his energy will only affects a succubus, and even if he's tireless in bed can't they just make boundaries? Like, tell him to stop after an hour at most or something? That is, of course, unless the idea is once he's in bed he has no restraint. If that's the case, then maybe he could very well fuck them for days on end till his partner dies, whether they be human or otherwise, and they wouldn't be able to stop him without outside help. Hard to say for certain since, as I mentioned before, he hasn't been with anyone yet and we as readers don't have enough information about his situation.

Users who are viewing this thread