I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder folks, Yuuki's got too much mojo to safely do it with a lot of women, even succubi. Meanwhile Nono's problem is that she succs waaaaaaay too much during the act.

I'm not sure if Nono shared with him her issue; if not, according to him he's trying not to hurt her. If she did, then old habits are hard to break especially ones involving emotional damage, the fact that he allowed her in and even brought her back to live in close contact with him is a good first step to the eventual bed-shaking lewds.

Dex-chan lover
@09eragera09
Holy shit, I saw the raws.. how the fuck is it even possible-like.. how? Did he call upon the the Demons of Selzar, did he ask god for a favor? I pray for his poor soul. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
She wants the D dude, man up a little and ask her if you can't take a hint

Dex-chan lover
"that was close" Oh are you sure? sounds like your missing something good there

Dex-chan lover
Nice. The manga's true goal is fulfilled in doujinshi. Truly the line blurs between mainstream works and hentaim

Double-page supporter
A guy with steaming dick is aggresively petting a cat?
Sure, whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Nonon-san, you're gonna need to be more explicit in this situation. This man has been holding back all his life out of necessity.

He's not going to be able to tell apart genuine appeals.

Dex-chan lover
The day the beast is unleashed will be the day Succubus wifu becomes a real succubus.

Dex-chan lover
Did he just... fucked the cat instead of the succubus?

The things japanese protagonists do to stay a virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread