I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - That's first love

Group Leader
Hihi! This release is just on time (unlike our last few releases lol). @Marbas came back (again) for one last job (again). Honestly I feel like that FIB guy from GTAV who keeps pulling Michael back in for "One last job".

In any case, we don't usually include credits pages (Because I find them really fucking tacky) but we did in this release cuz there's a manga that's getting an anime called SHAKUNETSU KABADDI (Burning Kabaddi on Mangadex), and we REALLY REALLY BADLY need like basically every part of a basic scanlation team except translators. 2 people have already asked me about typesetting, one guy is saying he'll do the entire thing by himself (the last 2 guys who said that disappeared after 2 days each), so I really would just like for SOMEONE to help me with other parts of this damn project. I already have the chapter 1 translations ready, so step-by-step, we need one or two cleaners to clean 50 pages (for the first chapter), 1 or two redrawers to redraw a lot of blob-less text, and we probably have enough typesetters but Ill post in the next succubus manga release if we don't.

Sorry for the long post. Have a good one.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Do it, DO IT, unleash your true potential...

Interesting take with the succubus race, i've never seen that one before, usually it's just demons that love smex.

Dex-chan lover
Some weird stuff at last page but thanks.

Author has a bunch of mangas going on and doesn't seems he will finish any time soon.

Group Leader
Well, uh... How to say this...

GGILF?
Succubuses aged like an immortalized fine wine. Sad that death is still reaching to them like to us.

That 'Mornnwing [sic]' blush just pierced my heart tho.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so she's the succubus princess. We knew she was a close familiar to the queen and that's why she could stand the Mc corrupted energy, but she's the daughter of the queen. Cool

Dex-chan lover
BASED GRANDMA, reject the thots, embrace wholesomeness

PS-That end credits page was hilarious

Judging by the first page, this seems to happen just after the doujin. Just replace the very last page with the first page of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread