I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Absolutely Shocking Fact Nyaa~

Dex-chan lover
well now that think about it his cat has 2 tails which is already a giveaway since a with two tails is always associated with the japanese yokai nekomata

obligatory
C23.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading the series, the cat was always weird-looking and had two-tails. And the cat hugging also happened in chapter 8 as well. So this has been foreshadowed for...quite some time, huh.

Dex-chan lover
The two tails were always a giveaway, I just wondered if the author had forgotten about that plotline until now lol. You can see them back on chapter 1 even.

I'll ask the real question tho...
Cat boy or cat girl ?

Fed-Kun's army
Japan cannot make a love story without turning it into a harem. It's in their blood.

There is only 2 individual surrounding the protag, and there are people already called it "Harem".
I wonder if this is the reason why "Harem" tag is overused and has fallen low that most authors only make a lame story out of it.

Anyway, I personally believe that 'harem' should only be used if there are 3 or more, not just 2.

Users who are viewing this thread