I Came to Another World as a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None to Journey While Relying on Quickness - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
This is pretty good. An adventuring couple, comfortable and quirky with each other.
All that's left is the "slap slap" "clappin' some cheeks"

Dex-chan lover
maybe elves in this universe eat a lot...
they are flirting a lot
IIRC they're gonna hook up pretty soon with even more flirting
we're all getting diabetes at this rate.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure how happy I’d be being woken to a piggyback ride lol.
Still this is the wholesome day to day that’s normally glossed over, anyone else remember an isekai where it just rained while they walked between towns?

Fed-Kun's army
They dropped the MGS reference. How unfun.
Chapter 35 in the WN, btw.

“Daniela…I did tell you to wake me, but I don’t remember asking you to carry me…”
“Hehehe. You were in such a deep sleep. I could not bear to wake you up. Besides, it was my fault for oversleeping. I did it as an act of repentance. However, you are quite heavy.”

I tap her on the shoulder to make her stop walking. There is a loud ringing of metal as my feet land on the ground. So she had equipped me with my weapons. That must have been tiresome.

“Uh, thank you.”
“It is fine. Do not worry about it.”

She says with a smile.

I look up at the sky and check the position of the sun. It was near the halfway point between the highest point and the horizon. That meant that I slept for two to three hours. Then I look at our surroundings. It is still nothing but grass. I fix the positioning of my sword and then we are ready to move on.

“Kept you waiting.”
“Are you trying to sound impressive with that voice?”

Yes, this is one line that you have to say in a deep voice.

Now, it was time to continue the journey. There was a gentle breeze as we walked in the plains, side-by-side. It seemed that the warm sunlight that shone down on us was a promise of a pleasant journey.

An Isekai manga... with a romance tag.... no drama tag.... AND NO HAREM TAG - HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SOMETHING THIS PERFECT CAN EXIST?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread