I can't add/edit chapters

Group Leader
Sorry if the post is in the wrong area. We're trying to get back to translations. We started correcting our work, but I can not edit or add chapters here on the site. I wonder if it's any problem with our files or if it's some authorization question. If anything, I can post an external link to check the file.
Thanks for your attention.

Miku best girl
Admin
Need more information to help you. Which chapters, which groups, etc

Group Leader
Oh, I see.

Group:
- himuraTALE (ID 4623)

Mangas:
- Rurouni Kenshin Ibun: Ashitarou Zenka-Ari
- Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido-hen

The chapters are in zip format, the page numbering starts at 01.jpg.

Thank you.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@himuraTALE posted:

Group:
- himuraTALE (ID 4623)
This group has no owner or members. Go to this thread and request group leadership according to the instructions: https://mangadex.org/thread/15

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@himuraTALE Oops, so it was, sorry for not checking and jumping to conclusions. That said, you shouldn't be having any trouble making edits to chapters that you have the uploader credit for. If you can edit for example a title (and wait about a minute for the cache to update to confirm), you shouldn't have any permission-related issues with uploading either.

If you can rule that out and you've still got issues with uploading pages specifically, it might be the easiest if you come to our discord and post your zip file in #mangadex-support so we can check what might possibly be the problem with it.

Group Leader
So far I get the message "something went wrong". I'll try one more time. If it persists, I'll go to Discord although I'm not familiar with it yet.
Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread