Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
...and then he'll wake up from his wet dream and the author will hear our screams of rage all the way in Japan.

Group Leader
Jesus, if this is a hentai with this proper intense build up, the follow up sex would be mind blowingly hardcore.... Let's see what's the author cooking.

Aggregator gang
Nahhh, i bet he got limp so quick, then nothing happen, just french kiss 🤣

Dex-chan lover
So once he becomes a man and no longer smells like a boy she gonna be uninterested??

Also guy has a toddlers arm down there punching out of his pants. Looks comical.

Dex-chan lover
Read the raws on twitter and
they unfortunately get interrupted :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that scene from the Matrix II with the orgasm cake. (Hell, she even mentioned cake and wanting to eat.)

Knowing this manga, however, there's only two possible routes:
1.) They got at it like wild and break the fucking bed.
2.) EXTREME cock-blocking occurs because of a phone call, someone at the door, etc.

Dex-chan lover
About damned time. He took a huge gamble and if he failed his life would've been donezo. But at least we get some toe curling soon. Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
She caved in so fast. That whole thing with her being intoxicated by his scent is pretty lazy writing but I’m not gonna complain. I’m more interested in how they’ll manage after since we all knew this was definitely going to happen eventually.
It's not unrealistic, though. For most ladies, once they get somewhat aroused, pushing them into sex is pretty easy. Getting them to lower their defenses so that you can start doing your work that is the hard part.

Users who are viewing this thread