I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Those costumes were cute!

I remember taking part in a four-legged race, as in three people, once. Our team had the luck of having a huge fellow and me and my friend were tiny by comparison. We just stood on his feet while he walked like it was nothing.

Everyone in their group is going to become aware of their relationship except the two of them, basically the exact opposite of hana ni arashi lol

MORIGANA BEING THE BEST WINGMAN AND ALSO THE PROGRESSOR OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP I WISH A HAVE A FRIEND LIKE THIS 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
What did I do to deserve this?

I bet the author did this just to look at the comments and laugh at our pain.

Fed-Kun's army
… seriously? -_-

more manga authors need to realise that not every romance manga needs to be only about ending at the confession, and that there is A LOT of story potential post-confession

As much as I'm really enjoying this manga, it's getting a little tiring seeing the same, "confession-but-not-really, let's just be friends," trope over and over again. It's especially prevalent in yuri/wlw mangas, and it's just so draining to get to the point of confession, only to have the rug pulled out from under you yet again.

🤣 got a few good laugh on this chap...the mic grabbing.. the fainting and Morinaga on hearing Ayaka 'true feeling'..
LOL..i really love this...

go AyakaSora Fan squad..

well,i understand the people's disappointment but im fine with the track though...not really gettin impatient

Contributor
vergeofgreatness.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread