I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@epicgamer23

If it only happened in yuri I would be ok with it. Believe me when I say it can get really awkward IRL. Young people tend to forget the importance of defining clear limits, and kisses as a form of "skinship" are a thing.

@WhereTheYuriAt
Also, remember the amusement park chapter? I was weirded out by how much screentime did Minami get, how perceptive she was and also that it was a group of 5, meaning one was left without a pair. I thought that she was gonna be a future obstacle. I'm so glad that rather than that it seems that Morinaga is here to "complete" a group of 6 and be paired up with her.

Does that mean Hinami is getting paired up too? Idk. Maybe. I wouldn't mind.

I was expecting a confession but I guess these girls are right. That wouldn't be that funny. Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is this bullshit!? This is like taking someone to the top of the mountain and shove them down without lube. Dont they have a law for this?

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, let's take this on a good note, you know what this means right?

MORE CHAPTERS BABYYY
HELL YEAH, MORE FUN, MORE REQUESTS!

Can't wait for more, thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I just keep saying “how could you do this to me” why, like the dissatisfaction this chapter gave me is higher than the wholesome shit. I did not leave this chapter with a warm heart

@Alice_is_lost Yes, you mark a good point here. This friends declaration means the series is not axed, or rush ending so i'm pretty cool with this. But i'm sad too because for me it was trully unexpected, i almost had a heart attack...

Group Leader
I'm a bit sad because this was hyped up to be the confession!! I mean, why all the hype before it, then! But well, we still have ways to go :D.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu how was she perceptive at the amusement park chapter? I don't remember anything like that, maybe I'll re-read it later.

But, yeah, I have a strong feeling Hinami and Morinaga are gonna be paired up for real in the future (though, of course, I'm biased cause I love Morinaga and I want her to have her own ship). I called it that Morinaga was gonna be a super chad awesome friend from the start when everybody was thinking she was going to be a rival (for no reason), so hopefully I'm right again.

@darkmaster006 I'm a little disappointed too, but tbh this is actually better. It's good for them to develop a relationship more naturally as opposed to based on the weird arrangement they had before. Plus, I'm pretty sure Sakurai is already in love with Honda, she just couldn't say it properly cause she's inexperienced (like the cheer squad mentioned), so I don't think it'll take too long for us to get a proper confession.

the last few mangas i've reading just had that lets be friends innocent bs swerve and now this one too holy shit. At least this one made a joke about it afterwards but lawwwwd

Users who are viewing this thread