I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Soon the entire school will be in the know supporting Sakurai slowly stubble her way into being in gal pals with Honda

This is what I'm hoping for too XDD INCREASE THE SQUAD!!! Give them as much chances as possible!

Also this also means that the manga is going well and we'll get more content, I don't see anything wrong with this

What
What the fuck

When will the government stop your sinful hand, Kashikaze-sensei?

Man when Sakurai Ayaka? say she wants to be together with Honda? I thought she was going to confess to her...

Man dammit that she didn't but glad a new fan was formed to support the ship in the story XD

Dex-chan lover
Hey, people! I know your are all disapointed with the "friends with beneficts" thing.

But can we talk about the new voyeuristic side-ship?

I'm.. sorta okay with this? Definitely a lot better than Ayaka suddenly going out with Sora just because Sora made Ayaka do the requests.

Dex-chan lover
Friends? Just friends? Aaaaahhhhh!

But the cosplay was freaking adorable. And this is still some progress in the right direction. As long as it means we get more of this cuteness then I'm completely fine with "Just friends" for now.

Oof

I really wanna scolds myself from a seconds ago that really thought that they would end this ambiguous relationship and going out as a lover

Je-Je-Je-Je-Jebaited Je-Je-Je-Je-Jebaited

Dex-chan lover
jesus I love the cosplay
nooo "friends?" pathetic
also everyone's rooting for them now

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT WAS GOING TOO WELL!!!

(but I absolutely love the cheer squad and I'm already shipping the two of them)

Also, that Mario and Luigi cosplay... lmao

@raknasuu yes!! Top tier side ship already!

I know it went like this because the manga got really popular and they need to keep it going but im totally okay with it, gradual development is better than sudden development

I dont like the start because it felt so rushed (chapter 10) but i may just not remember last chapter. Aside from that I dont actually mind this outcome since MC feels like the kind of char who would misunderstand her own feelings. Also more of this isnt bad c:

What a load of bull crap chapter.
Author just pulled the cliche friend zone card. The whole thing really made me cringe.

The only thing I liked in this chapter was Mario and Luigi cosplay.

Users who are viewing this thread