I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This manga still keeps surprising me in the best kind of ways

Finally we have the backstory ! And I like Morinaga now, she's the type of character I always wish to come in that type of slow-burn manga where everything would be solved super easily and fast if the protagonists just TALKED and now Morinaga is here to MAKE THEM !

Dex-chan lover
I always love how people say slow burn if after nothing changed after 10 chapters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. You know it's a double edge sword, yes if someone is here to speed up the yuri will come faster but remember that 90% of those yuris will end shortly after the MC start going out. So don't expect much more if it work. Seriously, you can call it slow when it's only the 8th chapter. Also i already forsee the comments "see she was not a rival", yeah buddy but we didn't know before so it's normal to assume things.

Aggregator gang
Love triangle potential became a cupid instead. A very healthy change.

@Lilliwyt I was also expecting a rival tbh, but I'm glad she's a wingman instead.

I also kind of agree with you, if the progress goes too fast the manga will end fast too, that's how it usually is. However, it doesn't necessarily have to be like that. There are a few mangas here and there that continues even after they start going out, and those are much more interesting imo. Because going out with someone is an adventure in and of itself (especially if it's your first love).
I know that a lot of authors stop after they start going out together so I agree with you, but I'd prefer it if they didn't because there are so many things to say even after they start going out.

Users who are viewing this thread