I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

0ps

The earphone through the arm sleeve is quite ingenious.

Dex-chan lover
Always said Morinaga seemed super nice and cute and she keeps proving me right. She's already my favorite character in this manga now (though I still love Ayaka and Honda ofc).

And people complained sooooooo much about her a few chapters back without any reason whatsoever!

Aggregator gang
Funny how, Morinagi is like, won’t tell Sakurai. Literally calls Sakurai, hey like Sora?! That’s definitely a big signal that Sora and her talked about her earlier that day. But plot progression and what not is ok with me. Just here for the sweet sweet kisses.

Thank you all at @piranhaplant for working on this cute chapter!

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I don't like how "in your face" this girl can be. Just kind of annoying to me. On the other hand, I love the fact that she's actually pushing for some development. So I gotta appreciate that. She might grow on me with a little more time

Well I guess that new character will become catalyst for Honda and Sakurai to date....

Dex-chan lover
Wingwoman to the rescue, so that these two may just get married already and have a bunch of yuri-babies.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I don't like how "in your face" this girl can be. Just kind of annoying to me.

Honestly, in this chapter she literally explains that she was so clingy with Honda because she thought she was an outcast and that she needed a friend. This girl is a saint.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Milk Morinaga will be something like that ``Promised to keep this Milk``
Lol

Morinaga gets right down to business, I like that. Glad she didn't turn out to be a love rival.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so she will play the wingwoman role. I like this development a lot. Just get together already you two!

Users who are viewing this thread