I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, the moment is kinda broken by the fact that the friend call her first by her first name. I know it's not the same signification but it lost in impact.

R U KIDDING ME??? It'll be chapter 50 before they start dating officially if they keep this pace up. 😱😭😶
Thank you for the translation!!!

You've heard of the Yuri third wheel girl/rival, now get ready for the entire team.

Looks like Ayaka and Sora are getting an understanding of their own feelings, what with Ayaka specifically choosing to only say Sora's name outside the presence of others, especially after the others specifically say it in more of a friendly context. The squad has an uncanny ability at realizing it, but it's gonna take more than public pressure to get these two dorks, especially Ayaka, to act.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the friends trying to get them together are ending up slowing down their progress. Still cute though.

Fed-Kun's army
yay..fluffiness.. i ship those 3teams..meowth..
atleast they are now on 1st name basis..thats a progress though..

anyway, hope we can get a side story of Yuina & Wakana.. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Thanks for the chapter.

This whole series is a great example of yuri that finds a reason for the MCs to kiss ASAP but then start at square 0 in their relationship otherwise. This chapter really drove that home.

Why is no one else talking about the sneaky boob grab?

tbWxX3q.png

Users who are viewing this thread