I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl

Dex-chan lover
I don't normally read yuri... is it always this fuckin' wholesome?
Asking for a friend.

I'm not particularly a fan of yuri works but I tried this one and so far it's been real good, just the good wholesome with fun comedy that does it for me.

Dex-chan lover
@phantom95 It kinda depends, there is some not so wholesome and fluffy stuff out there, but there is also a ton of really adorable wholesome yuri like this as well.

Aaaahhhh..... ()$*)(^*)(%^*$()$ I'm screaming!!!! Too wholesome, I love it. T_T Thank you so much for translating!!! 😭

I thought chapter 10 is up, but it was the extra from chapter 9. Well, not like I mind though. xD Thank you for translating! Their relationship is so cute.

HJDKFHKDJFHKJDFHDF well, at least their relationship is kinda developing? hehe Thank you so much for translating!!! T_T <3

Fed-Kun's army
this is somehow realistic...considering the fact that Ayaka is completely clueless when it comes to romance..she's taking it in a slow pace..you cant blame a female with academic intelligence but zero love experience..LOL she will definitely think rational...so its okay.. i love this..i got no problem with the story pace

Users who are viewing this thread