I Can't Tell Which Twin is Which Sex - Ch. 2 - I Want to Find Out!

Dex-chan lover
I'm very tempted to guess the dark-haired one is the girl, and the light-haired one the boy, at least based on initial mannerisms.

Of course it could also be the other way around too.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinomi they said last chapter that when the MC touched their crotch he felt a pair of nuts which means the author is trying to go the "one of them is a boy" route but i could definitely see the author chickening out and just coming up with some dumb excuse and having both be girls.

Double-page supporter
If you don’t know which is the girl you love, you don’t actually love her.

He could use cheat skill (touch the crotch) again when they're sleeping, but maybe he will be "axed".

this MC is beta as fuck bro, they treat him like shit and then he apologizes??????? LOOOL anyway why IS he so hooked on a girl he knew 10 years ago? You're seriously telling me he couldn't move on? Never met anyone else? Does he even have any friends? It seems like every protag nowadays is a fucking beta male

so is the white hair chick the dude since there was like a bulge at the end?

Fed-Kun's army
Im just gonna put down my bet: Black hair is the dude and twintails is the chick.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the twins liked to alternate between who dressed as a boy and as a girl back when they were kids, possibly because they both liked the MC and wanted to share him. That would explain why he remembers "Nazomu", since "Nazomu" is really both of them. It looks like they're testing him to see if he can accept both of them, and then they'll reveal the truth. Plus, it would better justify a harem end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see this lasting long but I'll keep reading it. It's not the worst mange just bland.

Users who are viewing this thread