I Can't Tell Which Twin is Which Sex - Ch. 2 - I Want to Find Out!

Just go out with both of them and the one that only wants to do anal is the dude, my dude.

Dex-chan lover
People of either sex can be great at cooking. People of either sex can suck at cooking. That is not a reliable test.

I think Nagomu is the girl. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if both of the twins were the same sex.

Nozomu seems rather aggressive and sadistic.

@AncientWatcher
You seem to have misunderstood why he decided for these test.
He assumed that, because of the granddaddy being super traditional, that the girl would've been taught how to do housework properly, which includes cooking.

MD@Home
The blond looks and acts the most like a boy. But this could be what the author wants you to believe, so I think it's either that the blond is the girl or both are.

Fed-Kun's army
I do not think anyone outside of the main 3 of them has ever said that there is a boy (and the MC brings up the idea first ) I bet that it will end up that one of them was just a tomboy

Fed-Kun's army
They're probably both guys.

I'm guessing that their family has a weird rule that if there are twins the younger one has to crossdress. And somewhere down the line the older one decide to do so as well for plot reasons.

ah man the real girl can't even cook damn rip my dude

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS THE AUNT MY OWN ROUTE

Users who are viewing this thread