I contracted myself - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I understand that sometimes (almost all the time in cyberpunk stories) a story needs to start in media res, but this has spent two chapters not really filling out the background at all, so the story just feels kind of incoherent.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is wrong with the pictures size? and what is up with the stamp with their site in the middle of some pages? isn't that against mangadex rules?

it's 3.2.5 rule violation

edit: i see that this group also has other ones with watermarks, please report this to mangadex, i have already reported them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Either it should have been a thing where his childhood friend was fine and surrounded or that the whole sky fox thing is able to be cured (maybe). But he kinda seems to be overpowered now and the fact that everyone is a fox is just an oddity.

Dex-chan lover
it's 3.2.5 rule violation
It technically isn't.

Spider-Scans isn't an aggregator (at least that I'm aware of, MangaUpdates credited them with the chapter translation), and they're also not a raw provider, so they're through with a loophole on a technicality which honestly shouldn't exist in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
It technically isn't.

Spider-Scans isn't an aggregator (at least that I'm aware of, MangaUpdates credited them with the chapter translation), and they're also not a raw provider, so they're through with a loophole on a technicality which honestly shouldn't exist in the first place.
then is it possible to be a 3.2.7 violation? i mean they even have a black block with their site on the middle of a page chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
then is it possible to be a 3.2.7 violation? i mean they even have a black block with their site on the middle of a page chapter 1
I guess it'd only apply if you find the huge watermark advertising their website offensive, but even then, you'd have to rely on a moderator agreeing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread