I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 1

Full chapter. Time really doesn't matter. Getting the entire gist of the story in one setting is better than getting it in parts

Fed-Kun's army
Full chapter. I've waited years for releases before so I'm in no rush.

Dex-chan lover
wait... so this manga is about a background characters trying to live their life as the villainess romance cliche is happening around them? That's hilarious.

[edit]
I checked out the web-novel which starts in a completely different place. It's humorous but it's pacing leaves something to be desired. This version is much better.
Thanks for translating this.

Double-page supporter
Ria sounds like fun. Also I don't mind parts or a full chapter. Cuz with parts I could just not read and wait to binge read it later. So probably parts since it's faster. Also thanks for translating this!!

Thx for the release yo! Do it at your own pace, don't let the trolls and haters get to ya!

Aggregator gang
For the sake of everyone's brain and for the sake of a good understanding to the story, Please release it as a full chapter.

full chapter would be good, but i'm not sure though,
and please keep on your own pace xD

Full chapter. I've been waiting for many manga for ages, so the time doesn't matter to me.

Also, what the heck is it with Baron daughters not knowing their status seriously? Know your f*cking place girl, you're really just a step up from a commoner.

Please do it in full chapters and don't forget to take your time, translator!!

Thank you very much for Scanning this.
I think Full Chapters would be better.

Group Leader
is there a novel or something i can read

i prefer full chapters too, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread