I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Whichever works, no skin off my back. That said, whichever you do be sure you're enjoying the process and not just trying to grind it out to satisfy people. Take care of yourself, and thanks for putting in all the work to bring this to us

Thanks for the chapter! This looks like an interesting one. I personally prefer full chapters, but I'm fine with anything.

Thanks for the release! In my case, I prefer full chapter too (it's so frustrating when you have just a little part of the story...)

Fed-Kun's army
Full chapters are better to read IMO/ thank you for the translate!

I love full. If it’s going to be parts it may remind me of “farming in another world” waiting for nearly a month. Than bam 8 pages. Like what dropped immediately

Hi there! I wanted to thank you for your hard work and kindly request full chapters please. With that being said I hope you have a wonderful day friend.

Dex-chan lover
Cheers for the chapter, and all your hard work!
Actually fairly good translation(not that I'm all that great of a judge of quality xD) but it didnt feel like there was any hiccups or weird parts. In any case, full chapters are preferable. The shortened chopped up chapter always leave me disgruntled from weird cliffs and continuity issues. By the time I remember what's going on, the chapter ends... so yeah, I dont mind the slow releases if you're doing full chapters!

Ramble ramble ramble....

Seems cute, thanks for the translation :) and I say do whatever is easiest for you :)

Thank you for your hard work!!!! This was a great translation!!! I would prefer full please but whatever pace is best for you will work for me :))))) thanks again!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, is this something like an otome villainess story from an NPC pov??? Lmaooo XD

Thank you so much for the hard work! And i also prefer full chapter too :))

welp this is new. and i like it! yeah full chapters would be nice. you can take your time with them as well no need to rush just relax xD

Users who are viewing this thread