I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 2

Supporter
@keytagnan @HopesEternalFlame Oh, is this anoter isekai into an otome game? But Sara is the reincarnator and because she's already played the game on the outside and is now a minor character, hence the bored look during the ch.1 event.

Dex-chan lover
Yay for page 19, it where ch 1 of the WN starts..... and this only goes to about 1/2 way through it 😟

Dex-chan lover
These kinda of dumb ass princes cliche are overused... 😒

Dex-chan lover
Cliff, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I hate cliff so much, damnit.
It's even worse because this situation is completely non hype and I honestly don't really care how it's gonna go, just hoping the MC wont be a fool.

Ahh. The title is perfect in this situation. B*tch, I don't f*cking care about your sh*tty sl*tty ad*ltery shenanigans. Leave me the f*ck alone! I just wanna go home! Oh wait, did I remember the title wrong...?

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 : Why would she, the "heroine" is annoying her since the incident. In the WN (which is not 100% guaranteed to match the Manga)
she tells the truth from her perspective, including that she did not see the fiance anywhere at the time.

Dex-chan lover
TL, I think you're doing fine. Honestly, no rush man just hope everything is going well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread