I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Hamsick
Kind of a guess, but you know your buddies that you yell at the world with?
Basically that, someone you can complain to and they can complain back.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah all of them are trash they act like they are all good people unlike the fiancé guy and his girl while fiancee also has like 5 guys orbiting around her. At least the fiancé knows to keep one girl.

Fuck off bitch good they didn’t become friends

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so good! Thank you @Lafarin for the translation!

I never expected the venting partner thing lol, she's perfect for it. Shes always scowling at the nobles 😂

Its seems like im gonna laugh harder reading this 😆 she become the King's venting companion lololol i could imagine somehow they like gossiping but angry react here and there 😂🤣

wth is even a venting companion 😂😂😂

i'm on the same mind as ria, like is that even a legit position 😂😂😂

anyway a down-to-earth mc like this is nice from time to time

Honestly probably a decent role for her - she seems to be able to ignore the bullshit that the king is tired of.

Also feel like she was hit with the old "may you live in interesting times" curse, as much as she tries to keep out of it.

Fed-Kun's army
That's the issue with monarchies. They can make up possibly illegal job positions and they suddenly are just normal

Wth is venting companion lol can someone explain my mind gone blank after hearing words venting companion or is it king mean partner in crime or gossip buddy lol

wait ... so ... she's literally going to sit there with the king and listen to him rant about the BS that his subjects are getting up to? Something tells me next chapter is going to be funny

Anyone else shipping the kinght as ML?. He's the only potential candidate who is not an idiot or a pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread