I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 6

@KingNova777 Oh you petulant child, the knight commander might be the worst one.
He throws his political weight around in order to put Rururia as one of the main participants of a festival. In order to be in this position, you either have to be a magical prodigy, or you have to be from a royal or ducal house. Since she is not from such a house, people assume she is a prodigy. She is not, so she has to spend every waking hour preparing for this festival. The reason why the knight commander did this, is because Rururia claimed that she cannot join the army as the only person able to withstand the knight commander's intense aura, because she was so inept with magic. Now, after the festival, she will not be able to claim that defense.

To me, Sara feels like the ultimate character in the world with her abilities here

poor irene, poor girl just want to makes some female friend and her simp entourage made it harder for her to get just that

and wow after reading some spoiler related to sara, really looking forward to her character in the future now

Dex-chan lover
With guys like these obsessing over her, Irene should just escape by going down the yuri route.

Poor Irene, not only does she have to tackle Sara (who seems like a boss entity( but the men at her side 🤧.

The males appeared on her party have no delicacy whatsoever *sigh*
Don't you know even girls have those times you just wanna be with other girls and frolicks(?) Or maybe it's just me lol

Dex-chan lover
At this point, its obvious the "Villainess" and "Heroine" are reincarnators based on the information we have.

And the observer(Mc) must constantly be involved

Edit-> I like Sara more according to the spoiler and if Irene is a reincarnator(Most definitely) it would explain why she started swaying and appeared hesitant in the previous chapters because she likely knew.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite from then it's that guy who just don't cares.

Group Leader
LMFAO that last page really cracked me up and I had to drop by here. xD Thanks for the translations! :)

Dex-chan lover
It's been three years, but thank you translator. Your final pages are spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread