I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Seven Sages

Dex-chan lover
Damn, cut him some slack he just discovered his ability, not like he meant to cause trouble

Double-page supporter
Meh this is the same girls form the other series. Mc has a weak power too.

If the author uses the excuse as "I cant trust that this person is actually in love with me because of my magic eyes" then I am dropping this like a brick. I am already on the fence because of the mc's attitude (He practically oozes self pity at times) and it seems like this is running through the usual tropes. Hope for the best but expect the worst with this one.

Other narrow minded people in magic fantasy world. Cliche story that's mc awaken his power in a duel and authority see he as threat to society

Dex-chan lover
I like that he's not charming just the girls. Having the all the boys trying to join the harem too is a nice change of pace.

Double-page supporter
@nelanlan so far MC himself seems to have single target sexuality for Mai, and if you notice, he looked directly at her and she wasn't charmed.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck his so called “friend” for tying him up. And as soon as they threatened to take his ability he should have used it on them.

Dex-chan lover
Moeka here diffently have a point on yeah so her power is ok but not his despite that he clearly just now awaken to it and have no clue how to control it
Like ok Fuck you guys espically the your trust worthy witha track record?? fuck these seven sages guys lmao

I'm confused, didn't he just look at two sages' eyes and his charm ability didn't activate? Did I miss a box that someone nullified his ability?

@Janven It just wasn't active, you can tell by his eyes being drawn normally. He doesn't know how to manually turn it on or off yet. It was off for the entire meeting, they were keeping his head down just in case.

Dex-chan lover
"Mokea, you're trustworthy witha proven track record..." No shit, dickhead. She's one of the 7 sages with plenty of life experiences. The kid just discovered his power very recently of course he doesn't have any fucking record.

Users who are viewing this thread