I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Seven Sages

Dex-chan lover
I mean, people with shady abilities can use them with good intent. Shinso from My Hero Academia is a great example

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt first, he doesn't know how to activate his power. Second, its his friend's plan to become his mentor legally rather than going against the seven sages. Its just a failed plan

Aggregator gang
ugh i dont like any of these characters... kinda pisses me off they were just gonna take away his powers until mai asked him what he wanted to be... and she didnt even stand up for him from the beginning, just wanted to make sure he wasnt actually a horndog or something

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone.

Dex-chan lover
>people here discussing his power and the story premise

>me: "damn, I hope the tankobons add nips. It's just beggig for it"

Awesome that the dudes are affected too. That's not something you see often despite seduction being a semi-common magic trope.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know, man. I have doubts about this since it's the same author from "The World or Her". We'll see how this goes.
As always, the childhood friend sucks when it comes to this author.

Dex-chan lover
He's already got the potential to be the most powerful NTR antagonist ever

Since this is from the author of "World or her", I am pretty sure that MC is gonna end with childhood friend alone. But author ended the "World or her" in a good way imo. So I would like to see what he will do here.

Group Leader
Brother @Takaflame Charm Ability is a Cursed One Because Think About Its Basically You Have Harem and I seen that ability in Multiple Mangas I read for sure

Dex-chan lover
I swear it doesn't get anymore generic than making a shallow promise with a childhood friend and wondering if he/she remembers it years later. And you'd think taking someone's ability is a last resort nuclear option that should only be considered after exhausting and trying all the other possible solutions, but it seems I had too much hope for those "elites" over at the "counsel" to be any more competent than a bunch of brainless plot devices.

Group Leader
@SoMaKa The World or Her was great. Why does Mai suck? We've barely seen anything of her, she seems like a strong female lead. She's also on MCs side an definitely the most intruiging so far due to her being pretty strong, the childhood promise adds potential of how both of their ways went since she seemed more emotional back then than now

Users who are viewing this thread