I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Seven Sages

Dex-chan lover
Isn't mask with no holes that you can still see through a thing in anime?

Dex-chan lover
@PoopySmeller Great manga with generic MCs and great side cast, the fights are some of the best in battle shounen, everything fall apart in the latter half of the war arc from plot to fights to characters.

The fk. If I would get this ability after all those years. And someone tried to take it from me, I would the fking murder them all.
Well, kinda interesting idea, but shitty realization (for me atleast). I guess, that's my stop. I wish enjoyable stay on the train for everyone else however. 😋

Double-page supporter
Uhhhhhhh he looked them directly in the eyes multiple times and nothing happened. So is this just lazy in the sense of "His ability only triggers when it's convenient for the Plot" or am i missing something?

Dex-chan lover
Me: Damn that ability would be hilarious and amazing
*Sees Muscle Sandwich*
Also Me: Ok maybe flight magic instead. Yup, safer.

Fed-Kun's army
7 sages my ass. They cant even have a feasible conversation. Act like a bunch of children

Yoo... The art makes me sad... It has the same art as "the world or me(something)" manga.... It was really good and probably has the same Mangaka and it's finished.

Can we just please at least once get a proper group of high ranking student with at least good decision and not a bunch of students who got their high rank because of their skills and ability only. Group who can talk properly to each other I mean almost all manga have this weird people in student council or whatever high ranking group in school

I'm just hoping we get a good reason why it took so long for the main character to use magic and why he can only use charm magic. Hopefully it's given a reason and not just because.

Users who are viewing this thread