I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What It Takes to Be a Magic-Wielder

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is a unique spin on the trope of "am the weakest, but suddenly got powers"

Fed-Kun's army
hurr durr the guy with charm magic can suddenly use wind magic? Amazing fucking writing. Shit writing and a horrible plot too

I mean, mc is op. He technically has every magic power existing, just charm then boom new magic power. All he needs to workout is the fact that the charm isn’t permanent. Though I wonder if the charmed people have developed any feelings towards mc after being charmed.

Tf do you guys mean he used wind magic? Wasn't it the girl that used it on him then it went to the girls?

Imagine if the mentor actually did things properly like asking for some volunteers instead of proving why she is just an awful person

Dex-chan lover
He knows how to speak to girls fine. He just doesn't feel the need to sugar coat with you cause you're a rude creep. Deal with it. The more I read the more pissed I become. I wanna read and hope it gets better but I REALLY doubt it will. I've been disappointed enough times already.

Dex-chan lover
... I bet this story will become old really quickly, an ability that has no one has seen huh... what era is this ? are there no wars or like demon king or demons (who some can definitely use those powers)? What a peaceful world from the start...

I bet there's gonna be something like this... "In the Ancient times, there's someone who can use this power like mine who is on the top of people." something like that.

holy shit when he mentioned how righteous he is i barely managed to read it from the cringe lmfao, this is my goodbyes to this manga 👋

Users who are viewing this thread