I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magic’s Got Nothing on Love!

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle no he is just extremely stunned at the sudden personality change of someone he is close to and the best way for him to rationalize it is to blame it on the new ablity he has gotten that he knows can cause a change like that

Group Leader
A yandere nee-san?? Ah, PERFECTION

But she has black long straight hair, so, most likely she will lose. 😅

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna side with mc here. he has a legit reasoning for not answering that like it was a confession.

This is a harem, so it is more of a question who will be the first wife, childhood friend or yandere older sister. My bet is on the childhood friend even if I love the yandere sister.

I fucking knew it the mc is retard somebody confessed to him and he says she is on the charm effect fucking retard

Double-page supporter
Why the duck is the lesbo teacher feeling up a student? Fucking annoying ass pedo bitch

Dex-chan lover
WHY NOT, YOU WIMP!?

Or maybe you're aiming for the harem route? Unforgivable. You should go explode.

Dex-chan lover
@xOnlyFadi to be fair, without being able to flip it on or off MC has no clue when she just springs this on him.

Blonde hair is gonna win again.... Fucking Author has a blonde fetish.... Letting my black haired girls heartbroken.... Seriously tho, his/her other works also have the same shit, still love it tho.

Aggregator gang
Take her

Sadly blonde haired childhood friend is going to win again. Why author why?!

Contributor
She already shown that she was like that even before he got his charm ability. Why would he still cling to the "it's charm" reasoning besides as an excuse?

Users who are viewing this thread