I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Moeka's Interrogation

Group Leader
Hey Guys! Volume 1 releases on the 17th March. If you like this series please consider supporting the author by buying it, every little bit of help keeps the series from getting axed! WSM has a lot of competition right now.
0pa6o4X.png
http://amzn.to/3tsTNj9

there is not a single non gay man in this world who would not fuck their brains out.

but its manga so we know it wont happen 😅

When I finished reading last week:
"Alright, that's a pretty wild ecchi development, I'm sure it'll be sorted out next week though"

When I finished reading now:
"F*** me... It somehow became worse, even I didn't expect that... touché, Attsun..."

Double-page supporter
I just realized this is the same mangaka who wrote Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai wasn't a fan of that ending and for this while its obvious he likes mai I hope for this one it's more of a harem ending especially since besides mai he has that black haired girl too.

Dex-chan lover
@SNKY we'll see. Amazon region locked me out of buying two other mnaga I wanted recently. I may not be able to even if I try.

Dex-chan lover
this is like that pomegranate doujin....he deals with one and while hes dealing with the 2nd one the 1st one recovers and springs up the 2nd one mid work, endless cycle, gg

My boy just let them be and accept your fate. -Thewiseman
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread