I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Moeka's Interrogation

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

and then they'll get interrupted by his crush and it will all just be a big misunderstanding and nothing will happen and the cycle will repeat ad infinitum until cancellation.

I feel like I'm going to be really disappointed if he ends up with Mai in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I predicted it would be sensei coming in to end things peacefully or kai and the rest of all the annoying people of the school, for arguments sake we will call them bullies! The bullies will show up and it will end up with MC getting a taste of undeserving hell again! Guess what the first one the better option which is sensei showing up to help has happened now the other FFS option is remaking it’s gonna happen isn’t it! The typical tsundere “what are you doing” door open is incoming! FFS AUTHOR! After years we have seen tsundere is cute or annoying and you have gone with an annoying type that does absolutely nothing for MC! MC too stop stomping that useless whoe who just watches your pain 99% of the time! Damn ranting like this I might even drop it Author previous work ended with a nonsense ending!

Dex-chan lover
@SNKY if I can find a link, I'll try. But it's hard for me to search for and through Japanese storefronts, so I kinda rely on Mangadex for links.

anything for that 1% chance of seeing nips, then being disappointed when it's not that kinda manga and all I get is "supporting the author" lol

Users who are viewing this thread