I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Captivating Troubles

Dex-chan lover
@SNKY i dont think that would be the case,but she would have struggled and trained in hell to be so powerful,especially when she didnt even belong to any kinda bloodline like yui

Dex-chan lover
People actually have hope that Ayumi ahem i mean Mai wont win KEKW

Aggregator gang
So at least author's last work the heroine was around the Mc all the time. In this one we barely know her except for few flashbacks. Now author keeps throwing best girls at us but make a girl who we barely see win. It's cruel haha. At least make Mai-san more likeable. He sure is a tsundere fan

that guy was behind the girl when she trip to the front, how the hell they end up in 69

ivv

Dex-chan lover
i know this one is just a filler girl but i think she'd be his best partner, like a power couple.
One uses strong 1hit charm, while the other is a cc nuker.
Where charm sniper will complement cc girl's clumsiness.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guys, I am with the author for being a tsundere fan... Thus if mai loses somehow I will raise my pitchfork, and I would expect you guys to do the same if she wins like the author's previous work 😉

Double-page supporter
Mc wanted a harem right? so why is he hating on the nee-san liking him? lol.

This def remind me of one manga where the characters look EXACTLY the same just younger

We've followed harem tropes since the 80s Japan. Its time to innovate, break the chains.

Aggregator gang
Wait... I thought this world was the type where you got one type of magic, kinda in the same fashion as black clover... So why can she use seemingly multiple types, and if not then why is has it been said that everyone awakens there ability (singular)? Im confused

Users who are viewing this thread