I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!

@Kcjpunk
I kinda forgot about this manga lmao had to reread

But id suggest hahri's lumpy house and its sequel
Its charm related and mc does the deed cuz he has no choice xD

Ngl this could do GREAT as a hentai. As a story though it’s sort of subpar, but it’s still introducing characters so if you give it time I think it’ll develop into a great plot. The art is fantastic, especially the battle scenes, if they can pull it off consistently I can see this manga going far. Also it’s really good with comedy, so if you want a good ecchi comedy with some plot in it, this is worth a read.

Found this by accident. The mangaka is obviously the same as "Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai". I hope this one gets a better ending. His artsyle is very distinct.

Finally, the moment we all have been waiting for..... THE BEACH EPISODE!!!!

bad manga for the horny teenagers
you can tell because it got on the 6h popular list with only 7.34 rating

A manga about an idiot guy chasing after a girl who prioritized her position and strength over being his friend.

That guy then gets a really powerful magical ability that allows the story to recycle the same joke over and over again.

I'll still read it from time to time, but it feels like nothing is happening and the end goal of the story is for the harem MC to get together with a girl who was his childhood friend, but then rose in the ranks and ditched him, but we're supposed to feel bad when she stands up for him once and then proceeds to take him to a group of people who'll take away his magic ability, get jealous for all of five seconds, and not do anything to fix or further their relationship in the slightest.

I want to like this insane ecchi story, but the story just frustrates me more then enlightens or entertains me.

Currently a 6/10 since I like some aspects of it a decent bit, but the main focus is quite stupid, the MC is cookie cutter and boring, and the humor, while surprising and a little funny the first few times, quickly gets old after it's used again and again.

And I can already tell the upcoming beach chapter will have more of this humor as well

@Galder We can't give the readers a onsen episode this early, my guess is chapter 20 or 19 will tease it. But I believe the harem is to small.... so far.

What Beymaster said is exactly my thoughts. But I like the principal the best after all legal loli is the best type of loli.

Users who are viewing this thread