I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!

I can't be tge only one who saw the cover and thought this was a hololive EN fan manga. The blonde girl looks so much like Amelia.

Tfw most comments on mangas like this are "I hope it dies out."
Y'all just basically saying you hope a person's ideas and hard work would disappear just because you don't like the premise and plot - maybe grow a pair and just ignore it? Nobody would mind if you just quietly rated it and left without a word. 👀

@Clone_Nero ; Right? Imagine how they'd feel if they were told that they should drop out of school or get sent to a foster home because nobody wants them there.
Maybe that'll get what they're saying across. 👀

In other news: this manga - I love the art but goddamn, some of the situations are cringe; but I still like the story, and MC is basically the usual harem protag that frequently gets caught in a sketchy situation a hella lot - gives me a headache every time seeing nobody give the "offendee" any chance to explain, but it's still amusing.

@Kitsune_Hellscythe I agree with you, though there's some situations that are kinda cringe its an Ok manga for me. I probably said that since i dont have a specific genre or things that i consider when reading books, as long as it caught my attention i would definitely read it.

It's not horrible but definitely not good either. In my opinion, the story is fast paced, plot not well made. If you want a comedy with a lot of cringe developments plus fanservice, then read this. But if you want good story currently(1-11) its pretty stupid and kind of sad tbh. There's also a high chance that most of the characters will make you feel mad or frustrated.

Tbh this is not worth it... just find another manga to read this series is just not worth it

Dex-chan lover
@NorakReal yui-nee is a childhood friend as well lol (seeing as he trained with her family since he was a little kid)

Users who are viewing this thread