I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!

such a virgin ass manga mc, it's not like the world would end if he accept that she likes him, and he is just Ch frieds with the blonde girl soo why the f not accept the other one. sometimes i can't take this kinda of bs they do to the mcs. just make him a man or don't put romance into it at all.

@BlackLeopard I pretty much decided to drop this. I gave the latest chapter a try but I am sure that even with his teacher who knows about his ability telling him that she is not under charm that he will still say she is. The author is pretty much just telling the same story again after his last work relationship wise. Basic blonde girl with no quality to her what so ever will win because she is the basic blonde anime girl. I sadly think anime has killed any interest I used to have in blonde girls.

Double-page supporter
Man this manga is all over the place, I especially wanted to bash my head against the wall when he said "this must be the charm magic" after the fiftyth time.

Dex-chan lover
slamming my dingdong to the wall have more merit than reading this

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN that's the cover page of the magazine lmao it's obviously advertising all series found in there. all covers look like that. will prolly be replaced by the volume 1 cover when it releases march 17th.

Its just all flimsy excuse for showing T&A, not that there is anything wrong with that. As long as you don't look any deeper than that, you will be fine. Just understand, there is pretty much nothing else to this one.

Dex-chan lover
@saitoh514 well, t&a as well as the kneesocks fetish (present on all main heroines). i don't mind at all, especially if the art is as good as it is.

Dex-chan lover
I usually like the stuff Black Cat picks up, but this is just trash. Most of the characters are outright garbage and the story gets pulled through because of the shitty million times overused shounen tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread