I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@sharkman
Dude's an office worker so he's definitely above 18.
Girl's in middle school so she's definitely below 16. She's most likely 14 and he's most likely 22 since he's been working for a bit.

Later in their lives an 8 year gap wouldn't be much.
Right now though, it's a good amount, and I'd personally rather like to see her crush on him to realize it won't work before being won over by the diligence of a person her age. Older brother should have his options too.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus where did you get office worker from? there was nothing about him working in general, according to previous chapter he got his license recently so he is probably 18, maybe 19

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus Why speculate this hard and hope for a realistic outcome that makes the entire plot pointless for a fictional manga? If something this inoffensive honestly gets to you, just don't read it in the first place. This is fundamentally the same as the "video games create mass shooters" argument. This, just like every title with teacher-student relationships and every title with incest, has no implications on the real world. You don't have to be upset about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus Do you know what "getting to you" means? Your desire for the direction of the manga is literally for the premise to be abolished, and that's based on you being bothered by the fictional age gap, which is why you're arguing against it in previous comments. This is like me saying OPM should have Saitama become really weak to be more realistic. You're not asking for a change of direction, you're asking for this to be the fundamental opposite of what it is, for it to take a stand against its own theme. Just stop reading it.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism
"Your desire for the direction of the manga is literally for the premise to be abolished, and that's based on you being bothered by the fictional age gap"
I can't tell what my little sister's friend is thinking doesn't have to be, me and my little sister's friend are getting together. Not attacking the premise.
Also, I'm not so against the age gap that I'd hate if they got together. I'd just prefer if the relationship stay platonic so. It'd be a nice change of pace story wise since that's the expected end goal.

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus The premise is that he can't tell she likes him. You're asking for her to stop liking him and fall for another guy. That is a direct attack on the premise. You're asking for the conclusion of the manga to nullify the entire plot. Also, you can't ask for something to stay platonic when it was never platonic in the first place, unless you mean it in the romantic sense, which can still easily include dating. And I didn't say you would absolutely hate if they got together, but you clearly think it's problematic, hence your reply to sharkman.

Pay no attention to Wimp Lo, we purposely trained him wrong... as a joke.

Contributor
This wimp guy is your generic harem romcom/Harem MC.

It's good to see him loost then.

Double-page supporter
And to think that tiny ass 14-year-old is 3 years apart from Jotaro, a 6'5 foot 17 year old. yes

Contributor
Pathetic selfinserts are so easily triggered when another seeming male MC appears.

Users who are viewing this thread