I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
@otomefreak Yeah, when ever she tried to communicate in a healthy way he shut her down, refused to even listen, and disregarded her feelings. But now that she called his bluff and signed the divorce papers he cares? F him

Dex-chan lover
Thoughtless kindness is the perfect way to put it,he did way more damage trying to be nice than he would if he was an outright asshole and how the heck does he not know about her home situation after living with her for TEN YEARS

Dex-chan lover
Wow you're super sick and collapsed. Here are some curtains. From the spoilers I've seen, he just gets worse.

10 years and he didn't know anything. How the hell is he thinking he can do something now? I can't believe they didn't even help her when she was sick.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that you didn't know, you're just straight up don't wanna know anything regarding your fiancee. So with all due respect, go fuck yourself you fucking trash

It's so dumb that he didnt know how EVERYONE,EVERY SINGLE DAMN PERSON ,EVEN HIS OWN PARENTS AND THE EMPEROR AND CROWN PRINCE UR FUCKING BOSS treat her like shit.Ontop of that u were engaged fro 10years.10 YEARS.How do u not know that's ridiculous it's such clear ignorance and not wanting to find out because u dont want to take responsibility.Now hes clinging like a dog to her when she finds someone better.Also she was sick and u give curtains?!CURTAINS?!How tf are curtains going to cure her cold or help her.

I love it when the dipshit suffers😊 I can't wait for him to die of dogfood poisoning😊 A completely selfish affection where he enjoyed the convenience she provided him, but never even thought of her as a person...

I think it’s weird how characters are written to chase after and cling to a person they say they love without getting ANY love from them. I could never imagine trying to make someone love me for 10 years. That is insane, regardless of the other person doing not even the bare minimum for me from time to time. It wouldn’t be enough to convince me to stay. Also, there is no way Valer had no idea how she was being treated. For 10 whole years, even if he was ignoring her, there is absolutely no way he never even heard about the rumors. With how much these nobles are shown to gossip, that doesn’t make a lot of sense. That is most definitely a plot hole. Valer was not away at war for 10 years to miss out. That seems more like convenient writing to set the scene but it doesn’t make sense.

I want dee to rest, but this is so interesting!! I need more chapters! 🤩🤩

Wistash is honestly sooooo ignorant. 10 years and you have ABSOLUTELY no idea how your fiancee is treated. You clearly never thought about her and neglect her all this time. This is even worse than an "enemy" because an enemy would at least cares about what you're doing.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hypocrisy from the duke. Suddenly feeling sympathy for her when she wanted nothing but support from you for 10 YEARS!

Dex-chan lover
@paprika93
Yeah the story have plot hole I agree. Valor was in war only 3 years.
MC backstory is a mess too
in short, her mother was a maid who abused the marquis when he was drunk and got pregnent. She threaten him to marry him. Since he was in a situation where he coudn't affort a scandal he agree. But he hate MC cause she is the reason he is prisonner of his wife. The litle sis is from another women that he love.

So everyone blame MC because she is a maid's daughter BUT the maid is NOW the legal wife of the marquis. What the hell is this bullshit, noblesse doesn't work like that !

@Kingdo the father didn't had the sister from a woman he loved, that woman was someone from the same or higher status than him. They might love eachother, but the reason he thinks highly of his second wife and second daughter is because they have a noble background

What in the fuck is wrong with this guy! Valer is the most hateable character!

How could anyone be so self centered as to not notice ANYTHING for ten years? He just didn’t care enough to think about her as a person. He is horrible. I’m glad she was so clear

Users who are viewing this thread