I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

MY EYES WHEN I SAW THERE ARE THREE CHAPTERS UPLOADED 😳😳😳 Thank you so much to all Princess Alliance's staffs!! 😍😍😍 Thank you for the mass update!! 😚😚 As always, the quality of the manhwa uploaded is high, even the translations are easy to understand. Love the grammar, thank you so much. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Thank you for your efforts. uw u. And the title page in english is so pretty!!! It's clean and very elegant to look at🤩🤩 Even the details on the letters are very beautiful. 🤩🤩🤩

Neveah is really beautiful isn't she 🥺😍 And she chose the white dress which her sister, Rubiel, chose!! These sisters are so beautiful. And Rubiel being clingy to her sister is so cute 🥺 She does not feel any prejudice for her sister. What pure child. Pls stay like that 🤧 The white dress really suits her! I love how hair is drawn. It's so prettyyyy. It was like the white dress is a premonition that atlast, she will be married. And will be married to a person that won't neglect her but will stay amiable to her. She deserves that. An amicable relationship. And Joachim's proud face when he announced who his fiancee is. 😍😁😁😁

Multi chapters! Thank you so much ☺️

Confused about who the couple Joachim and his aide were talking about, or were they in the last few chapters at the ball (which I’ve already forgotten) ?

BRU did he legit say wistrash?? No way right
Also I'm glad she went with the dress her sister chose originally :)

Users who are viewing this thread