I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Lol i'm not even angry at Valer it's just too funny. Also I feel like they could've developed his character more to make chapter 13 extra angsty. I find that him suddenly realizing that he fucked up (and that he ~probably~ loved the FL) doesn't hit as hard. I feel like having tiny little hints that he somehow cared for the FL more than he let on would've made the angst much more impactful. I mean, we got to have the flashback curtain scene but that's it. I don't hate him. Don't like him either. Guy got what he deserved. I just think it needed a little more for me to be emotionally invested on the break-up-but-not-really-a-break-up scene. Just my two cents.

Also dragging out the angst a bit more could've made the whole situation less cliche. I mean, the premise is already a total cliche but it could've been handled more delicately so as to avoid being soap-operatic (as @Pokari mentioned). This story heavily relies on already established tropes, and i'm a sucker for brilliantly executed tropes but this isn't panning out as well as I hoped. But since we're still in the early chapters, I'm sure it'll get better! 💕

I lovveeee this chapter, it felt to fucking good to see Valer cry 😌😌 but like... idk y I lowkey like him😭😭

I feel like we won’t be seeing wistash anymore, but he’s the main reason for the story’s title. Oh well, good riddance boy!

home girl would’ve given him world bro. he’s literally such a piece of trash. trash that can’t even be recycled. piece of absolute horsecrap.

damn fuck i’m not crying for this bitchass i’m crying for the fl & all her struggles. you did u best😭😭 better times are coming

wait! scam retirement staffer! think it through don't cry with wistrash! no matter how good-looking he is, just give him a bald head then think again, don't be rash cuz he is trash. 😡 just look he even made our girl cry! 🌋

why must the author play me like this?? one second I hate him then this???

Users who are viewing this thread