I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

So let me get this straight. You have been trusting this woman for 10 years with 3 being HER taking care of your shit while you are fighting in the war and you didn't even search for information about the treatment that she received or the situation that she was dealing with? Not only that but you support her enemies without even having full knowledge of the situation..... sorry mate, but you deserve to cry for losing such a woman who stayed by your side for 10 years and receive nothing.

Can't even feel bad for him. He clearly could see that maybe something was not right with how she was being treated there but he choose to not think about it. Really hoping he suffers more!

“Its because of you” YASSSSS KILL HIM SHOW HIM WHAT HE MISSED OUT ON FUCKIN WISTRASH!!! Like seriously how can someone be SO OBLIVIOUS. You call her DISGUSTING and ignore her for TEN YEARS, while shes workin hard to run YOUR TERRITORY. And now hes like “this happened so fast I dun understan” LIKE FUCK OFF

this mf had the AUDACITY to question her. OOOOh im so pressed. He deserved that at the end, although I do feel a tiny bit sad for him. But he dug his own grave so screw him 😂

I cried at the end of the chapter. Not for him being sad reading the letters. But because she cared so much and it was clear in those letters and she got less then nothing in return. I hope she becomes happy

"far too sudden" guess thats how most men feel when the women who sacrificed everything for them finally gives up, because of lack of appreciation. They feel tired and worn out. And those tears are have no worth, you are too late man! she was neglected by everyone who should be the people who love her. She is brave enough to come out of it and do something about it.

I swear, discord chat never cease to make me laugh XD. Also, I'm soooo happy that Wistrash finally got his comeuppance :D

Dex-chan lover
I am laughng my ass off as he cries.
Suffer and die you bastard!

Don't you love it when the guy realized he messed up big time? For 10 years he minded her no attention and now that she is gone he misses her?

Users who are viewing this thread