I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Is this idiot so oblivious to the many times he has insulted Neveah to her face and stood against her.
Implying she went to Joachim before signing the divorce, basically saying Nevy was cheating.
Trash!

HA!
I laughed when WisTrash realized he lost a woman that actually loved him, from now on, every women who will come for him will only want his face and status.

I’m crying, manly cause those letters are sad, seeing Wistash cry too is satisfying. Could make for an interesting redemption arch, mainly in that all his misery is of his own making, and learning to appreciate Nivea will only make it worse

I read the spoiler from someone's comment about Wistash which make me to think that the Thierry empire is actually crawling with trash nobles starting from the emperor to the crown prince to the noble. Except for the little sister cos she's innocent and cute.

Glad Neveah got the hell out of there.

Dex-chan lover
Did Shitboot never receive letters from her? Maybe she gave up because he never read them, so she wrote them pretending that he would? Woooooowwwww....

Dex-chan lover
Fucking clueless man... Just how oblivious can one be to not see the sincerity she tried to show him for 10 FUCKING YEARS. She had every opportunity to just leave him, but she tried so hard to prøver her self to him, but he never bothered to give her a chance.

Yes... It was a arranged marriage by the parents, but don't give the innocent party the cold shoulder when the innocent party is trying to show you affection and sincerity.

Okay please let him cry some more. Look at him being all self-righteous thinking that she cheated on him. What an ass.

If I lose someone that love me dearly like that.. I'll feel heart breaking too 🤧🤧🤧 but well he deserves it 😌 he neglected her for 10 years ya know.. I wish neveah to be happy 🤧

i started crying this chapter not for him but for her cause i could just image her joy and love writing all those letters hoping and praying that one day he’ll feel the same. that’s what makes me sad as well as a small sense of sadness that by fault of his own ignorance he lost the woman he loves. it’s pitiful.

Why is witrash acting like "not knowing about Nevea's situation" is an excuse, when thats the problem. The fact that youre engaged for 10 years and together for seven, and you don't know anything is the problem. ITS CALLED NEGLECT, BITCH. Drown on you tears.

Neveah's love letters were so sweet. I felt sad because she doesn't want to love anymore because of the duke.

Users who are viewing this thread