I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Bruh im crying. Sad to see that that the MC had to spent many years hoping to receive love yet it never came.

Lmao no sympathy for you Wistrush you had ten (seven technically cuz of battlefield ig) fucking years to fix things
Would have he reflected if they hadn't divorced? Nope
Also I think he is just piting himself rn
//I kinda hate plots about it's contract and we can't love each other as a rule let's see where this will go

I like the reversal of the personalities of the male leads. The nice guys is usually the second male lead while the cold one is usually the first male lead. For once it looks like the one who actually gives a shit about the FL is gonna come out ahead from the beginning.

10 years of suffering, did you imagine how much she loves you? , 10 years of opportunities that you give away.

I know it’s not going to happen but I kinda wish that Valer’s relationship with Neveah from now on would be like Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter’s, just for Neveah to have some peace. Like, they didn’t become friends but they settled their differences and have grudging respect for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
the way he demands an explanation as if he hasnt always cut her off and not listened to her 💀❓ but when hes inconvenienced she needs to explain asap as if she hasnt been trying to for 10 yrs

also the part where hes like were u in love with another man this entire time is funny cuz men will use the excuse every time a girl whos been too patient wit them leaves for good man

I just shead a tear for some reason. Just imagine loving someone for 10 years and not getting appreciated how the heck does she have that much of patience for waiting 10 years.

He don't even deserve to cry!.. Cry for what, not even for how Neveah was treated (he didn't care at all until few days ahead) just pitying himself... Chech! Just leave her alone now that she has found a new life... But it's too much to ask to this assh***

Csc

If they use this to make him 'improve' himself, so that he can show up in her face again I'm going to be so mad.
He is done. f# him for playing the victim, acting like he didnt know what he was doing. And o no her love is gone.
Please let him be in the background and memories but not chasing her cause he has seen his wrongs and will be a better man for her.

I forgot to thank Princess Alliance for scanlating and translating!!

Cry! Becuz that's all you can do! Neveah can finally be happy with her true hubby all 10 yrs of love shouldn't ever been yours!!!!

Those tears he shed isn't enough tears that our lady shed for the past years since she was born. She deserves respect and love. No matter how much he change and try to win her back, it'll only cause her even more pain. She did what she could from the best of her ability and took her stand because she deserves better. I hope this series would allow us to see her get better and see her new life instead of hanging up with the past. But I can see that dude wouldn't let her go I bet....

Users who are viewing this thread