I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

HOW DARE HE CRY LIKE THAT

ugh my heart. i freaking hate him but im loving the angssttt

AND WHEN NEVEAH SAID THE TITLE LOL 💗

i hope he feels like the trash he is :)))) GOD I LOVE SEEING HIM SUFFER LOL I HOPE YOU REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WISTRASH

He’s not crying because he lost her. He’s crying because he just realized how badly he mistreated her and he’s ashamed because he’s supposed to be this great honorable man, but there was no honor in his actions. He’s crying tears for himself and I have no sympathy.

Dex-chan lover
@Windyfog

I bet his people stopped them from getting sent.
Though they were too chicken to burn them probably because it had the family's seal on them.
She leaves and they probably decided to stuff them in her room with everything else that's is supposed to be there because he suddenly starts acting like he missed her.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000
if there is one thing i would have to pick it would be blocking her letters by not leaving contact information when he went to war...
she literally wrote them hoping to get a letter from him to give her a place to send them to
thats just super savage
She didn't send the letter. She wrote it be she knew that will bother him so she didn't have the courage to send them.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, as a guy, I can relate. While I never neglected an ex like that, there are times I definitely wasn't communicating well with them and I acted differently with them and they changed because of my own (and their) actions. You know what you do, Wistrash? You realize you fucked up, you aim to do better in future relationship, and you move on (after a lot of sadness for awhile tbh). But never try and force them to get back or anything. You won't win them back. Once it's over, it's over.

Dex-chan lover
@aetherryn
My guy😉 ikr The "I just made a huge mistake by taking a wonderful woman for granted. And this is how I suffer for it."

I would have loved to read more of that series. I prefer the LN over the Manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I find this more confusing that everything. Wistrash is just a poorly written character.

Sure “I don’t love you anymore” is a powerful line, but what garbled characterization Wistrash has tells me that he wouldn’t care or be particularly shocked that she no longer loves him than he cared about the fact that she loved him back when still felt that way. It seems baffling to think that he believe she would stay with him forever because she loved him, since he seemed to barely register her emotions rather than taking them for granted. He straight up call her feelings “trivial emotions” in an earlier chapter. I would expect him to be trying to argue something like “you’re acting irrational” instead of “this is so sudden, I don’t understand.”

Etc., etc. Overall, Wistrash is a mess of motivations and actions that are in conflict with another, and in “this character is poorly written” sort of way, and not a “this character is well developed and feels like a person” sort of way.

Wistrash feels artificially put together for the sole purpose of being such a neglectful, indifferent shit bag that he drove the FL away, yet still somehow possess enough basic empathy and desire for her companionship that he feels bad about how he treated her and is heartbroken about her leaving.

The only reason I haven’t dropped this series is because that is exactly what I’m here for lol.

Dex-chan lover
@ichypa ya, like...he initiated the annulment process. He wasn’t tricked into it, he brought it about. It is contradictory and annoying

Dex-chan lover
@ichypa
I agree with you, witrash is kinda weird in his characteristic.
There are some information like, "she was living in a lounge for the domestique like what 10 years no less and he didn't know ? Did he never explore his own home ? Did he never listen someone talk spitefully about MC ? Even when she wasn't here ? That make no sense.

he should hear or know something but was thinking it was nothing really serious, that make more sense. But no he didn't know anything.

@Kingdo
she didnt have a place to send them to because she didnt know his status or where exactly he was stationed so whether or not she had courage is not as important since he indirectly and unknowingly blocked the letters by negligence
and thats super savage for the mc and as a realization

Users who are viewing this thread