I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It is a good thing that he regrets how he treated her, but it doesn't change how he already hurt her again and again with his words and actions. Given that he and her new fiance are both in the cover (not to mention the title), I expect this will either turn into a triangle or he will remain in the story one way or another. Emotions are such a messy affair.

I hate him so much. I have a pain in my chest and hole in my stomach. I wish he will suffer until the day she feels he has suffered enough.

I CRIED... in no way for Valer I feel no pity for him but dor Neveah, you can really feel all her love on those letters and it breaks my heart ;;

Thank you for the chapter!

Damn this chapter had me tearing up. Not bc of Wishtrash but because it really hit home all of her suffering and how no one cared to even glance her way.

This fucking guy.

His tears sustain me. He’s not the worst character I’ve seen when it comes to this genre but man was he a scumbag.

Sorry Duke, you had your chance and now you lost the best girl who LOVED you despite your flaws, you never bother to defend her nor get to know her, you even sided with some hoe when Neveah was innocent and professional. So don't come crying over the damages that you've done, but keep crying because these tears satisfy me.
Reminds me of that one shot from the Malaysian mangaka KAORU, in the oneshot the guy was like whitrash who took his girlfriend Moon like Neveah for granted and they broke up. A couple of years later they met again as college students, moon changed so much as she smiles and expresses more while trash boy became edgy and not only that moon is engaged to trash's brother. Wants her back, moon and big brother told the reason why they broke up, told him to move on.

people always be out here not appreciating what they have till it's gone
stop taking shit for granted

Its too little too late dude
U were the one insisted on the annulment
She tried to hang on but u treat her sincerity worse than a trash
U don’t deserve to shed a tear dude
She moved on
She hang on for freaking 10 years, she’s one in 100 million
U lost someone who is not only loyal but love u unconditionally
Too bad dude, too bad
She deserves better

🤣🤣🤣🤣 damn some people never realize how someone precious was by there side until they lose them. Oh well too late for regrets.

Thnx for the tl

I only feel contempt. How dare you cry. You made your bed, now lie on it.

yes neveah! tell him to shut up!
why is he crying now??? regret? okay but he doesn't deserve neveah love anymore. after 10 years? being dumb?

anyway thanks for the mass update, this is my fav story atm❤️

I don't care how many tears he cried, he deserved it. I still want him to suffer MORE...... 😈😈
And all the noble people!!!!. 😈😈😈

Thanks for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread