I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

MAN YOU KEEP HURT LADY SOLEN FOR 10 YEAR AND NEVEAH SOLEN PROTECT VIRGINITY FOR 10YEAR YOU DESERVE IT F*UCKING WISTRASH

Double-page supporter
He didn't realize what he had was a treasure

Until he lost her. Now hindsight is 20/20

You deserve it you POS definitely your loss

Thanks for the triple update Princess Alliance team!

You know, rereading this, I think I get why he took their engagement and her love for granted.

The thing is, they were under a political engagement. They didn't get engaged because they were in love with each other. It was one they were forced to take in. While she loved him, he likely never saw the joy in such a thing because it was something that deprived him of his freedom. Very few people ever like arranged marriages. It's something that restricts people's freedoms and he didn't even get to look for candidates for his political marriage. It was all decided. He likely resented that and thus just gave her the cold shoulder.

Should he have paid attention? Definitely.
Is he stupid? Yes.

But it's not out there for people to realistically be idiots and actually let their resentment and bitterness make them give someone that represents their restricted freedom the cold shoulder.

As for these letters, I think it oughta be clear that these letters NEVER made it to Wistash. It seems like Wistash never received any of these letters, so this is his first time reading them.

I don't like him, but I am wondering if he, after needing to be knocked down some more, will actually learn to be a better person. Even if he's the antagonist, I hope it's not like the horrible,
"I will do absolutely horrible shit to make your life miserable just so that you will come back to me and the only way to stop me is to kill me!"
I'd rather it be the case of,
"Please come back to me! I realize now how wrong I was, I'll be better! So you won't come back... okay, then I wish you well. I will never make the same mistake again and now I will be a better man."

He is truly an idiot for not noticing how his fiance has been treated by the others.
I understand his POV though. Nevea didn't have anyone but him so she relied on him so much to the point of suffocating.
She starves of love while he never realizes that he's her world. The reason she never sends any letter to him because she knows he will think she is being clingy. I do want him to redeem himself but don't want him to end up with her because he traumatized her for 10 years.

While I feel bad about the dude, he deserved it. I want him to redeem at least but he won't end up with her. Anyways, suffer for now.

Ezk

I'm glad that she told him to his face that it was the ten years of neglect that changed her, that made me cry. I get that he may have been feeling smothered by all her love, he was her world, but if they were going to get married he should have at least strived for a civil relationship.

Dex-chan lover
YES YES REGRET IT YOU LITTLE PRICK! REGRET THE WAY YOU TREATED HER EVEN THOUGH ITS WAY TOO LATE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh cry me a river 😒

Why is the author trying so hard to make me sympathize with him??? He has no redeeming features

WHY THE F AM I CRYING FOR A TRASHY CHARACTER LIKE HIM?! 😭😭
DAMNIT! REGRET MAN! DO IT! ALL SHE WANTED WAS LOVE AND U FUKING THROWN HER AWAY!!
WHY AM I CRYING WITH UUU?!!?!!

Users who are viewing this thread