I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Oh yes. THIS. This is it. I RELISH in his pain. He finally realized when it was all said and done, what he lost. He lost a good woman who truly loved him and stood by him for YEARS. She was neglected, ridiculed, ostracized, and abused, but she stood by for 10 years and only after 10 years did her love diminish. He is a pathetic excuse of a man. Nothing justifies what he did to her. How dare he get upset when she leaves her situation and finds someone who will actually stand by her. He has some NERVE.
Great chapter! Thank you for the translations!!

Oh my. You realized it too late. I can't believe Neveah still need to shove it to your face!! So you can realize you negligence and mistakes as a fiance. I hate this man. Your tears are too late. Now, the unsent letters that are warm and full of love are left. She doesn't love you anymore. Deservedt.

I hope Neveah can find happiness and contentment in the Joachim Empire. I'm so excited for her to be empress! Bet she'll really be beautiful. Also can't wait for the dowager empress 😌 More, more drama. And I think the dowager empress would be annoying too 😌

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASS UPDATE, PRINCESS ALLIANCE!!!! <3 <3 <3

The audacity he has to start crying after she leaves. You had 10 long years to change your disgusting attitude to her but you chose to make it worse. How DARE you try to stop her from finding the place she truly belongs to with people who won't treat her like the neighbor's kid who killed your dog?
Now that you see that you're not special for treating her like crap and that everyone does you dare PITY HER?! you DARE PITY HER??!! boy leave.

Loving the snapshots from the princess alliance discord 😂
300 plus comments on the chapter, majorly bashing wistrash 😂
I love mangadex ❤️

He called her “disgusting to look at” and he’s still surprised that she left him? Tf

AHAHAHAHHA yeah nah I don't feel anything for this dude. Not even the slightest bit of pity.

Honestly, he deserves worse. But I mostly just hope that any hope of love in the future for him is futile.

Double-page supporter
@aethelthryth not only neglect, he was also Emotionally Abusive. He was constantly belittling her feelings, interrupting her when she tried to communicate/refusing to listen to her problems that he made worse, straight up called her "disgusting"

10 years. It's a long time yet...
You spent 3 years on battlefield.
So what does 7 years meant to you. Tsk

Understandable that he didnt love her seeing as they were in an arranged marriage and he had some personal problems like the death of his parents and probably people after his power. but the way he treated her was uncalled for and now he’s regretting it, while I do feel for him a little I can’t say he doesn’t deserve it

Oh now he cares, when she finds another 🙄 7 years of neglect and then he's like oh wait a min maybe I fucked up *cry cry* 😒

Users who are viewing this thread