I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I think this Wistash guy also has a second male lead sydrome, too. I mean he can't do the male lead job when he had her in his hands, but when Niveah says goodbye then he becomes some pity guy so suddenly.

when valer's self reflection become hate fuel for the readers

this dude didn't deserve nevaeh's love

Dang, i feel her pain
Dude, where are you all this time? You always neglect her and still dare asking why she is leaving🤬🤬 you don't deserve her! Emoseh

not sure if there was a mistranslation on this chapter but
I don't remember the novels mentioning about other ladies, other than Lady Eustace, to fancy Valor. What I do remember was Neveah telling Valor to burn the letters she left behind.

Oh my God, dude, you wasted so much time thinking the worst of her without getting to know her. You don't deserve her forgiveness or care.

oh well, build a bridge and get over it sir. there's literally no excuse why you ignored her for seven years. she was right there, in your own home. are we readers supposed to feel sympathetic for him?

There are a lot of times where I can at least sympathize or understand how said misunderstandings come to be in stories like this. Or at the least give the original ML and out. Not this time, this time he has entirely fucked this situation and relationship all by himself with no one else to blame. Truly a character I cannot understand / relate to or feel pity for at all. Wistrash is truly an appropriate name.

He put the cherry on top by suspecting her to cheat on him thats why she asked for the annulment. You've done fucked up.
7 years is way too long to make it 'unintentional' that 'he's just grieving' 'having problem' etc.

You've done fucked up

Oooooooooooh, all that regret coming and piling up now haha
Do feel a little bit bad but hey

don't you just love it when trashy characters are named in a way that is so easily "trashed"
like trashta and wishtrash 😊

I dont understand why he's crying now. You don't neglect someone 10 years to then cry when they move on. It's not that he didn't love her, she was living under his roof and he must have not once asked about her to not know anything. Any decent person would've talked to her, at least 🙄 and if she is your fiancé, dude, make an effort to be decent, you don't need to be charming, just polite!

Neveah should've made the decision sooner 🤣 Poor her,, 10 years dedication but only got to be recognised after the biggest change happened 👌

So did Nevaeh try to send these letters or just kept them in the drawer? If she did send them did the servants just not want to? or was it a return to sender type thing?

B*tch it's too late to regret now 😂 and mc was really out there wasting 10 years of her life on some b*stard, better late than never right

Dex-chan lover
@OniQueen
She never send them, she didn't have the courage since before he left he throw at her the divorce paper signed.

It's always infuriating when an abuser try to get in control by playing victim. Even trash bin would be so disgusted if it know it's put on the same level as him.

Why is he getting so bitchy about her signing the divorce papers when he had signed them first and then had the audacity to basically imply she was having an affair and didnt even think she would just willingly break the engagement with him.He can cry all he wants but he is not getting her back.Honestly I could write an essay on what hes done wrong just in this chapter with the flashback included but that would be way too long.

Idk if its true but from spoilers I saw apparently her trash ex will still keep chasing after even though she cancelled the engagement and got married to Joachim.So can someone confirm if that's true.

Dex-chan lover
@RainRainDrop
Cause he was thinking she is a clingy women and he can do anything she will stay with him. He never think she will sign the paper

Users who are viewing this thread